Saturday, June 24, 2006

Apologies...

My apologies at not being able to keep up with the task I set out for myself (a pretty huge one at that). I didn't see assignments and tests coming. I mean I saw them coming, but thought I'll be able to handle them easily. History repeats itself you know, and I was proved wrong. Anyways, so I thought I'd just post about my inability to post (that's ironic na - {I know I can only use big words to defend myself, that's what I'm good at :P})...aaah lot of brackets...feeling claustrophobic now...hehe...

I will surely be back in a couple of days...to give ALL my FANS an overview of how it's been at Germany these past few weeks...

Cheer.
For England!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diabolic Preacher said...

football aye na aye hum toh aapke fan hain. :D

brackets make u claustrophobic!! imagine what we programmers go thru...brackets mein hi jeeten hain.

w8n for u to join the rig....and help me.

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home